How to Market / Sell this .. - Posted by Chris

Posted by Gene on May 22, 2007 at 14:29:05:

I am not sure if you are acutally trying to get advise or if your just using the question to slide in your “for sale” ad. Anyhow…

Why wouldn’t you just sell it to the tenant/buyer?

If they are not ready to buy…maybe you can persuade them by giving them a discount…or helping them secure financing.

Gene

How to Market / Sell this … - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on May 22, 2007 at 12:25:24:

Hia All,

I have a handfull of properties that I would like to get rid of. Some of them have lease purchase / owner finance tenants in them. Here’s an example deal that I would love to sell. It’s not a homerun, but I think it could be a solid single for someone.

Loan balance is $205k, appraisal is probably somewhere in the $220k range. I have a lease purchaser / owner finance tenant who is willing to purchase at $219,900, put $2,000 down and pay $1,400/mo, can re-finance in 12 months, and will also contribute $500.00 per quarter toward down payment.

It’s a super nice house in a great swim/tennis community in Dallas GA, a very rapidly growing suburb of Atlanta. It’s a 2 story, brick front traditional house. Three or 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, nice level, flat, corner lot.

Are there any investors that would be interested in something like this?

Chris - 678.557.7401 Cell
chackett@chackett.com