hud-1 statement to sub2 seller, HOW??? - Posted by verbatim

Posted by Ben (FL) on July 30, 2003 at 11:24:40:

You’re thinking too much. Sounds like you’re concerned about getting “caught” and sent to “Due on Sale” jail. It doesn’t matter. The lender the sellers are borrowing from to buy their new home are not in cahoots with the lender of the loan you took over ‘subject to.’ Even if it’s the same lender, chances are the new loan department and loan servicing department do not communicate. So, on this HUD-1 you just put yourself, or you company, or whomever was listed as the ‘buyer’ on your sales agreement (if you had one). They show it to their new lender.

hud-1 statement to sub2 seller, HOW??? - Posted by verbatim

Posted by verbatim on July 30, 2003 at 01:05:45:

I’ve read where folks give the seller a hud 1 statement after getting the home sub2 so the seller can qualify for financing for another home. How do you give the seller a closing statement when you just went through this intricate process to make it look as if the home was put in a trust & not sold? and/or better yet…

How does the seller explain that they sold the home to me[ the person on the Hud-1,(i think)] when they have made it appear that they just put it in a trust?

I could never get that?

Thanks in advance to those who can clear this up 4 me…