I NEED HELP IN N. ILLINOIS - Posted by JasonZ

Posted by al on November 04, 2000 at 24:56:26:

Hi Jason,

I bought the C.S. program several years ago. The information from the main board along with the “how to articles,” have more information than you can imagine, all for free. C.S program is geared for long term wealth building. I sincerely believe all newbies should start by raising hard cash first(for ex. flipping, doing l/o etc). After getting some experience then add the long term wealth building techniques into to your aresenal.
But, if you are set on spending some $$ in education, I suggest buying the programs either by Joe Kaiser or William Bronchik, also on this board. They concentrate on building cash first.
Good luck in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

al

I NEED HELP IN N. ILLINOIS - Posted by JasonZ

Posted by JasonZ on September 28, 2000 at 14:14:07:

I am currently studying about rei, I have read many books on the subject, and am considering purchasing the cs program very soon, will it give me any new information that i have not learned in books such as nothing down by robert allen??? I have alot of good ideas and information but dont really know where to start so if there are any experienced investors out there in N. Illinois that would like to help an ambitous young man out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thank you

Re: I NEED HELP IN N. ILLINOIS - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on November 20, 2000 at 03:56:40:

Jason,
Where in northern Illinois are you located.
I am also in the northern part of the state, and am willing to work with other investors on occassion.
Feel free to drop me an e-mail and we can talk.
Take care,
Jim IL