I would like to buy courses - Posted by Sean

Posted by Penny on May 22, 2007 at 23:20:57:

Sean,

Ray’s Dealmaker’s book contains a wealth of information on commercial real estate. It is comprehensive, well written and thorough, and a tremendous value for the cost. He has an enjoyable writing style that makes for an easy read. I have found it to be excellent for learning as well as for reference.

There is also a wealth of info, insights and shared experiences on this website. Search the archives and you will find a gold mine of info for no cost, whatsoever!

You can easily spend thousands on a plethora of seminars and boot camps, but at some point, you need to start doing and begin by making offers. While it is very important to gain knowledge about this business to be successful, be careful not to let attending the next great seminar become an excuse for not acting if you are really serious about doing this.

Good luck!

I would like to buy courses - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on May 17, 2007 at 19:12:38:

I am interested in buying creative real estate courses…specifically on commercial real estate. I am looking for Ron Legrand, Dolf DeRoos, Russ Whitney commercial bootcamps and anything else people may have. If you have any of these please send list. Thanks!!