I'm a wannabee - Posted by dutch

Posted by John Behle on March 29, 2006 at 11:41:36:

Start with the articles here. Then read through the forum and even search topics by keyword. Also, search through the posts of Michael Morrongiello, David Butler, Terry Vaughan and myself (John Behle).

You’ll get a real good feel for the business, what areas interest you and what each author/educator specializes in. Then start with one of the courses here, Michael’s, Terry’s or David’s. You can’t go wrong with any of them.

But start with the articles. It will help a lot. The thing with Michael, my or expecially David’s posts is each post is just about a book or article in themselves. This is the best and possibly only resource you need to get started right here.

I’m a wannabee - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on March 27, 2006 at 19:54:29:

I’m an experienced investor, and I sell some of my properties on Contact for Deed, with notes.

However, I would like to learn about purchasing liens, 2nds, discounted notes, etc.

So, the question to the more experienced, which is the best way or what is the best course for a “newbie” like me? Something that gets me in the game succesfully, but doesn’t cover too many things only lightly?

Open to all suggestions.

Thanks

Dutch
Oklahoma