I'm so excited....I can't stand it. - Posted by CarolFLUT

Posted by cdy on August 02, 2000 at 10:24:22:

hi

I’m so excited…I can’t stand it. - Posted by CarolFLUT

Posted by CarolFLUT on June 07, 2000 at 21:03:38:

FLUT is not there because it’s a French expletive. (which it is).
It’s 'cause Dennis and I are on our way to spending the rest of the year in Salt Lake City,doing “note stuff”, temporarily leaving the FL part behind.

We will (Dennis, Darren - the baby, me, the dog and the cat) all gather at our new /temporary home at the end of this month, and it will be our base of operation through
December.

I trust I will figure out how to route our current email address to follow us. We also have a “local” one.

Without going to the extent of hanging out a “Motel 6 - Vacancy” sign, we WILL have a guest room, and will be very conveniently located in SLC… so, any of you who are
thinking about being there, please don’t hesitate to email and see what’s up.

Our intention is to get REALLY GOOD at the note biz, to assist John in his endeavors,which includes the Boot Camp, so we will see many of you there.

While we’re there, we’ll also be staffing some Rising Star trainings.

After a month here without Dennis around to help me keep my sanity, I am really stoked about the pieces falling into place.

Just thought I?d share this with y?all.

Carol FLUT

Re: I’m so excited…I can’t stand it. - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on June 13, 2000 at 21:25:57:

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your post–the computer’s been down.

Good luck in Utah Carol & Co.! Sounds like fun.

Lisa

Re: I’m so excited…I can’t stand it. - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on June 10, 2000 at 24:14:22:

I am really excited for you guys and look forward to hearing from you after you get settled. Kind of envious,too, I admit. I know it will be a wonderful experience for you and am happy about that. God bless!

I’ll take you up on that offer… =) - Posted by Jim-WI

Posted by Jim-WI on June 08, 2000 at 12:49:46:

For lodging… I’ll email or call to arrange dates for small parts of July and August.

Just forward the email - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 07, 2000 at 23:51:20:

You should be able to just go in to your email options at ithink.net and have it forwarded to carol@papergame.com

It’s a deal! (nt) - Posted by CarolFLUT

Posted by CarolFLUT on June 08, 2000 at 13:39:11:

Re: Just forward the email - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on June 08, 2000 at 05:39:13:

I figured it was something that easy. Thanks. Just hadn’t gotten to that one on my list yet!