I'm Taking the Plunge!!! Signs out this weekend - Posted by Ehab

Posted by Ehab on July 29, 2003 at 15:10:28:

Excellent! May your success be TRUMPesque.

Ehab

I’m Taking the Plunge!!! Signs out this weekend - Posted by Ehab

Posted by Ehab on July 29, 2003 at 12:13:01:

Well here it is…the newbie leap of faith. I have of course spent the last 2 months preparing myself for this day. My preparation thus far includes:

• Reading every post on CRE and various other boards
  • Completed various courses on Wholesale/Retail, FSBO, Subject to, L/O
  • Met with various experienced investors to get a better understanding of the business in my city
  • Joined my REI Club
  • Created a contact list of contractors, rehabbers, realtors, etc.

…and of course I’ve read “Begginer’s Success” by Ron Starr*****. I’m ready to solve people’s problems and find motivated sellers, not properties.

Fortunately, I’ve met several friendly investors who are willing to buddy up with me on my first couple of deals, so I feel very confident that it’s time to take the next step.

One more quick prayer…LET’S DO IT!!!

Ehab

Good Luck - Posted by Rob Ricker

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 29, 2003 at 14:31:46:

Good luck Ehab! Hope you make a fortune!
I’ve been investing for 6 years now, but have only used this site for about 1 year. I’ve taken all kinds of courses, and worked as a mortgage broker for 5 months. I learn more in 1 month now than I did in the previous 5 years before. I already feel like a local real estate expert. It’s time for me to start buying “Subject To” and selling by “Lease option”. My “We Buy Homes” newspaper add starts 8-03 thru 8-30. Bandit signs will be up in the next couple of weeks. I’m ready to make some serious money!