In Hawaii - Posted by kaleo

Posted by Scott PDeMars on March 10, 2002 at 18:22:34:

Kaleo
I would love to talk your ear off about real estate. Just wish I lived out in Hawaii. I have all of my investments in Minnesota. I have been out to Hawaii 4 times beautiful place you are lucky.
We stayed 5 weeks once and 2-3 weeks the other times. And yes we spent time looking at realestate unbelieveable
beauty. We checked out the university last time we were there too. Soon we will get a winter place, we nearly bought a place on Maui back up in Hana.
Well I wish I were your neighbor my friend.

Best of luck
If I can help some how let me know
Scott P DeMars
Land of cold and ice

In Hawaii - Posted by kaleo

Posted by kaleo on March 10, 2002 at 11:16:43:

Hi-
I’m a student at the University of Hawaii and I was looking for anyone that is from around here that could mentor me. I don’t have much money and my job basically covers my bills. I would love to be able to talk to someone, and have them explain stuff to me.

Re: In Hawaii - Posted by caba2

Posted by caba2 on March 10, 2002 at 20:42:31:

Howzit braddah,

I’m native to the islands and just got started in real estate investing. I live up in the mainland (Northern CA), but I’m trying to make it back home. I would love to help you as much as I can. You have definitely come to the right website. There are some great minds on this message board. Send me an e-mail and we’ll chat somemore.

Aloha,

Chris