info help anyone - Posted by ck

Posted by Karl (Oh) on March 22, 2001 at 19:54:38:

If that’s the case, I apologize for my comments. Please don’t let me discourage you from posting more questions.

Karl Kleiner

info help anyone - Posted by ck

Posted by ck on March 20, 2001 at 13:09:10:

real estate broker has a 18 lot mobile home park listed asking price is 62k she says sellers are very negotiable its in a very good part of town but has not been taken care of almost abandened but very good location kind of an eye sore now problems sewer and water needs work. how much dont know real estate lady didnt know called city water and sewer they are going to check it outmobile homes on it need to be moved by the buyer about 3 broker says city said they need to be moved the asking price is very high lot is about 1 acre 2 trailers occupied on lot now but not renting no money being made at all on this land at this time rest of lots are empty so besides the sewer and water what other costs should i check into it is in the heart of the town are there any programs for rehabing this park? my credit is fair but i have limited money out of pocket any help would be great thanks
ck

Ouch, reading that made my head hurt (nt) - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on March 20, 2001 at 19:33:31:

nt

No Kidding!!! - Posted by e

Posted by e on March 21, 2001 at 13:14:22:

No kidding!!! How About taking a breath and adding some punctuation?!

Re; that was helpful? - Posted by ck

Posted by ck on March 21, 2001 at 08:22:24:

nt

Re: I’d like to know the answer too! - Posted by John/Indiana

Posted by John/Indiana on March 21, 2001 at 24:24:55:

Is it in a big town,small town,much housing demand? I’ve ran across a couple of MH parks such as you describe.Tempting.John.

Re:such nice helpful people G thanks - Posted by ck

Posted by ck on March 21, 2001 at 21:37:55:

nt

Sorry, I’m blind now, what was your question? - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on March 21, 2001 at 21:36:22:

CherryAnn,

No, it wasn?t meant to be helpful. After forcing my eyes through your ramblings, my head did actually hurt. I had to shake my head to bring my eyes back into focus.

The investors on this site are more than happy to answer any questions you might have. All I would ask is that you take a few extra seconds to type out a more professional, easier to read question. No caps or punctuations makes it difficult to read your post, let alone capture the content of your question.

Karl Kleiner

Re: I’d like to know the answer too! - Posted by ck

Posted by ck on March 21, 2001 at 08:32:13:

med town only a couple of parks in town and 4 or 5 mobile home dealers high demand for rental prop. bank owns land town does sewer and water work in low to mid class areas this would be maybe middle

Re: Sorry, I’m blind now, what was your question? - Posted by ck

Posted by ck on March 22, 2001 at 08:00:25:

sorry Iam from out of country and Iam just trying to learn.I dont type well.