Info overload! - Posted by Paul

Posted by Shaun on February 10, 2001 at 06:53:56:

Join or attend some meetings of your local non-profit REIA now! Read more. Go to the convention. These will go a long ways in helping you to decide.

Info overload! - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on February 09, 2001 at 21:40:11:

WOW! Great site…too great.
I do not know what to start with. I have read most of the articles and I think I will go to the convention.

However, I do not know what real estate technique to start with. Please help!

I have a decent paying job. Not much in savings and semi-damaged credit. Also I will be moving to another state in about a year and a half.

But, I would like to start investing right away. Mainly to learn the ropes.

I am interested in flipping contracts or something simmilar. Any advice on where or how to start?

I’d go to the convention - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 10, 2001 at 12:01:45:

Hi Paul,

You took the words right out of my mouth, This is a great site. My advice would be to sign up for the convention. There you will hear 9 top real estate experts and get to network and talk to some real doers who go to the convention year after year.

And it’s tax deductable.

Re: Info overload! - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on February 10, 2001 at 10:08:35:

Paul,

If you’re thinking about starting out with flipping contracts (not a bad place to get started, by the way), you should consider purchasing William Bronchick’s “Flipping Properties” course.

Anything by Bronchick is A-1. He doesn’t just give you information to add to the overload. He gives you the tools you need to put a system in place. His contracts are rock solid. And, the course is very inexpensive given the content. Check out the link to courses at this site.

Hope to see you at the Convention. Hold on to your hat when you get there. It’s going to blow you away!

Monique