Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul Strauss on August 02, 2005 at 18:34:09:

Just curious-- was that directed at ME? Like I said, I only have one list and it’s double-opt in. If you’re on it, it’s because you subscribed. If you want off the list, you need only unsubscribe-- or you may e-mail me at the address above. Put “Special Ed” in the subject line and I’ll manually remove you-- dude.

Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 01, 2005 at 05:37:16:

Can anyone give me some insight as to what kind of person Thomas Kish is and how legitimate he is? I receive a lot of emails from him regarding programs and was wondering if it should be something to look into or is it just another real estate guru wannabe selling hand me down programs?

Re: Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Paul S

Posted by Paul S on August 01, 2005 at 14:00:17:

Tom Kish is sending you e-mails because you requested them. You subscribe to his list. You make it sound as though he’s spamming which is not really fair.

I don’t know Tom very well, but we’ve met once before at the Windy City Round Table in Oak Park- www.wcrt.org I know people that know and use his method of raising millions of dollars for use investing and from what I know from them-- Tom’s methods work quite well.

Re: Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on August 01, 2005 at 11:45:51:

Paul:

Mr. Kish is so full of himself that together with the poor qualiy of his discs and his holier than thou attitude, I would certainly recommend to you that you save your money on that one.

His idea is to promote himself and not to try to help you.

B T

Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Randy (SD)

Posted by Randy (SD) on August 01, 2005 at 09:35:33:

I have no personal experience, but here’s at least one complaint:
http://www.foreclosures.com/pages/gurus_to_avoid.asp?gID=63

Re: Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Paul S

Posted by Paul S on August 01, 2005 at 14:05:02:

B T,
I understand that you have the impression that Tom is “full of himself” and only trying to promote himself, and that you aren’t impressed with the production quality of his CD’s-- is there anything beside these subjective observations that you can tell us about the material itself? In other words, is this material actionable? Like I said-- I don’t know Mr. Kish very well, and I only know a few people that DO like him. I’m just curious, since you don’t like him-- BUT you seem to have gotten ahold of his discs-- what the material is like?

Paul

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Randy (SD)

Posted by Randy (SD) on August 01, 2005 at 14:25:04:

right there on the left side of the page you were on
http://www.foreclosures.com/pages/gurus_to_avoid.asp

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 01, 2005 at 14:17:28:

Thank you Randy for your response. It just reiterated what I figured, and that he is someone to avoid. Now I just have to figure out how to get the annoying emails to stop. What is the website that supplies all of these gurus to avoid called? I really would like to take a look at who is included and what others have to say.
Thanks again and good day.
Sincerely
Paul R

Re: Input on Thomas Kish - Posted by Kristen Dominguez

Posted by Kristen Dominguez on May 11, 2006 at 03:36:39:

I think his system which I bought has holes in it but opportunity. It is one of those things I was actually working on developing a similiar system but when I bought his I was able to create a better system and fill in the holes. If you want more information feel free to email me for a more realistic approach to this system at cashflowwoman@yahoo.com

This is one of those ideas that you at first think I should have done that but then when someone else does a *** job you benefit from their mistakes.
a little more about me can be found on my blog at
www.simplesmartinvestbits.blogspot.com

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Paul S

Posted by Paul S on August 01, 2005 at 16:05:21:

Sorry for your negative e-mail response-- and please don’t take this as anything personal, but my suggestion would be to:

Unsubscribe. Your complaint is actually a pet peeve of mine from the other side of it. I’m an avid e-mail marketer. I have a DOUBLE OPT IN list-- which means you must proactively subscribe, and then you must confirm that you have just subscribed. I STILL get people complaining about SPAM (I send a weekly e-zine) which I find irritating as all get out. We are a SPAM FREE company-- aggressively so. We do not share, rent, or sell anyone’s info for anything. If you subscribe, however-- you get e-mails. If you unsubscribe, you do not. Now, that’s MY method. It could be Tom is doing something different and/or that it is a less savory practice.

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Randy (SD)

Posted by Randy (SD) on August 01, 2005 at 14:26:51:

posted under my own previous post
http://www.foreclosures.com/pages/gurus_to_avoid.asp

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on August 01, 2005 at 17:05:05:

Your still a spammer dude, smarten up. I tried to get off your list and yor are still spamming me!

Re: Foreclosure Gurus to Avoid - Posted by PaulS

Posted by PaulS on August 02, 2005 at 18:43:30:

Point being for everyone: Manage your own subscriptions to e-mail lists and only subscribe to lists that guarantee not to share or sell your information. It’s not hard. I don’t get a lot of spam, if any, because I’m all growed up now and I actually proactively manage my e-mail instead of b*tching and moaning about it.