interested in more info - Posted by Kim Seale

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on January 13, 2001 at 16:20:02:

Read the “how to” articles that are available on this site. You will find them to be quite helpful, and the best part is that they are free to you. The C.S. course is not free, not even close.

Is anyone successful? The answer is yes, just keep reading for a while before you commit any money to this project and you will find out.

interested in more info - Posted by Kim Seale

Posted by Kim Seale on January 13, 2001 at 09:48:30:

I saw the Carlton Sheets infomercial, and have done a tiny bit of research on the idea of becoming a real estate investor. Does anyone have any experience doing this successfully when starting from a situation of bad credit and no cash to put in?

I am very good at sales, but chose to leave the field to stay home with my kids. They are now in school, and I have a few hours per day to work at something like this. I want to set my own hours, not to exceed 3 or 4 per day.

Get this book… - Posted by SueC

Posted by SueC on January 15, 2001 at 11:24:51:

5 Magic Paths To Making A Fortune In Real Estate, James Lumley, $14.95 major book stores, amazon, etc. (no affiliation, just liked the book!)

Re: interested in more info - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Rick(CA) on January 15, 2001 at 02:22:40:

You may be able to obtain a Carleton Sheets course (or even a Ron LeGrand) on EBay if you have little money. Many “wannabe” investor’s buy them and then turn around and sell them on EBay. Just make sure to ascertain that they are the real and full thing and not some cheap photocopy.

BTW, what state are you in? Your name sounds familiar to me.