Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by Sterling on January 01, 2002 at 23:13:59:

Look at http://www.thewaymenthink.com/itreas.htm and http://badbusinessbureau.com/ for ITC info…

Buyer Beware…

Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by Cynthia on November 29, 2001 at 12:37:12:

Does anyone have any info on Internt Treasure Chest?

Re: Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Marshall Place

Posted by Marshall Place on February 03, 2002 at 01:57:07:

Ok as a web developer/designer seeing this informercial I was automatically skeptical. After watching for awhile I figured out the scam part of this. You must host your site with them for a monthly fee. I called their 800 number and asked them about what the hosting fees are they wouldn’t give me an answer and said they didn’t know what I was talking about. Since the average person that would want to use this has no experience with Ecommerce, hosting and internet programming they would have no clue how to move the site to another host much less maintain it because you see their system is automated and easy to use. You have to understand the development side to maintain a site and change it. Another thing I belive you are only allowed to sell their products which makes their vendors money and this Internet Treasure Chest I am sure gets a kick back. I am sorry but there’s no “easy way out” of Ecommerce everyone is after your money including this group. Do you actually think that someone is going to teach you the secrets of a valuable trade for 50 bucks? No, they are going to show you a few things, and automate the rest and charge you out the kazoo in hosting and other various fees. Think about it. Do some research on hosting, what goes into making an ecommerce site, driving users into your site, and then take into consideration how absurd what they are selling is. They are selling information that is easily found on the internet, and forcing you to use their product essentially.

Re: Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Kevin M. Zaetz

Posted by Kevin M. Zaetz on January 26, 2002 at 15:26:26:

I saw your ad on TV Last weekend. I want more information on how to make more money and how the information works

Re: Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Ms. Leigh

Posted by Ms. Leigh on November 30, 2001 at 13:01:39:

Do you mean that ad where you can find out how to start up a business online? Personally, everything is there to start up a business. But you have to know what business is all about before you start up. I have never tried it but I have visited the website the ad claims to have started up. They are legit site so, who knows. I would try to find it for cheap. Or find out about how to structure a business. There are plenty of places to help you out. Check out “Makingtherun” web group at Yahoo! Groups.

Ms. Leigh

Re: Internet Treasure Chest - Posted by Rochelle

Posted by Rochelle on July 10, 2003 at 03:08:20:

I was SHOCKED to discover who’s the president of End70 Corporation, the maker of ITC!! The guys name is Damien Zamora… the same fellow that tried to get me involved with Quixtar, him AND his family here in Boise, Idaho. Seems that he’s involved in more than just one scam. I’m glad I decided to check out ITC to see if it was legit, and of course it’s not… Now knowing what Damien really has been doing with his time will keep me miles from Internet Treasure Chest AND Quixtar. I’ll get my web business through honest hard work, thank you! Thanks so much for the info.