investment broker-broward co. fl. - Posted by Tony Pardo

Posted by B. Hufstedler on May 18, 2000 at 23:01:30:

I may have a lead for you. I have an investor that owns a complex in Fort Lauderdale. I will be listing some of his property this weekend in Central Florida. I know he wants to divest of all of his property here and concentrate on what he has out of the country.
In the meantime, on the smaller side, I am listing 3 Lakeland homes, they are older frame, from an estate. I cannot divulge the terms or pricing until I list. I have a small bungalow near Lakeland Hospital listed at $42,900. (3/1 CH/A) Differed maintenance but, the owner replaced the kitchen,bath,decent AC, mostly all new windows, needs paint, paper and a good carpenter to spruce it up. Market re-sale in good condition $60K-$65K. I believe (don’t hold me to it, that Sec. 8 pays $650)for this. New roof in 2000!
Several apartment complexes in the area make sense!
I have a six unit condominium style building for sale, with the stub out to build 11 more. Similar units in the owner occupied section of the original development are selling for $53K-$59K-$65K. Good opportunity! $300K buys it!
Property manager in place on condos and can arrange for others!

investment broker-broward co. fl. - Posted by Tony Pardo

Posted by Tony Pardo on May 18, 2000 at 09:47:46:

Can anyone refer a good real estate broker in the Broward Co. area? I am looking for below market properties to either rent or resell at a profit, of course.