Investor/Buyer Database - Posted by Michael

Posted by Joe on June 08, 2006 at 14:30:43:

Assuming you do have a legitimate supply of international real estate deals (vacation spots hopefully) that you are trying to sell to rich Americans … I wonder what kind of a response an ad in WSJ or Time or Money would get you. It would be an interesting experience to have the resources to play in that game.

Investor/Buyer Database - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on June 07, 2006 at 13:16:26:

Hi, I was currious if anyone had a good contact, investor group lists, knowledge of buyers/groups that buy projects in bulk (particularly pre-construction), etc. That could assit me in selling condo and lot projects abroad.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Investor/Buyer Database - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on June 07, 2006 at 20:06:01:

Whoa! Back the truck up, selling condo’s abroad, what price range, is this a US friendly country, can people own over there, don’t let someone with a pipe dream blow smoke up your rear.

If you aren’t in sales already or already a heavy hitter investor, this is probably not the best place to start.

That said, you’d already know that marketing exclusively to those who travel internationally, and own internationally will probably take a 350K to 750K advertising spritz in The Robb Report, Wall Street Journal, etc.

Best of luck,

Clint