IRAQ soldier needs to sell DW in SC!! - Posted by Kim Green

Posted by Tara Vonohsen on June 16, 2007 at 16:49:38:

I want to put an offer in. Who do I do that with?

IRAQ soldier needs to sell DW in SC!! - Posted by Kim Green

Posted by Kim Green on June 08, 2007 at 14:54:27:

Hi

I hope someone can help this person, he is in IRAQ and needs to sell his double Wide in SC. See original email below:

“I am currently in Iraq and the government computers won’t let me on to the craig list site. I have an extreme situation and I need to sell a Double-Wide fast. It is in Beaufort SC. If this is not a location you deal with can you please help direct me to someone who does. My wife and I are trying to sell it for only what we owe on it which is 57,800. It is a 2001 Bell Crest 32x80 4 bdrm, den, lvrm, bonus rm, 2 bath, mster bath has garden tub, walk-in shower double vanity sinks, also has 32x16 deck on back of the home that will be included, 3200.00 in lumber alone. If you can help, please reply, time sensitive in nature due to military commitments and conflict of home location, thank you for your time!”

Sincerely,

Sean O’Neill

This is his email address: gysgtoneillsp@yahoo.com

I can forward the email to whomever can help!!!

Re: IRAQ soldier needs to sell DW in SC!! - Posted by Tara Vonohsen

Posted by Tara Vonohsen on June 14, 2007 at 14:39:14:

I am very interested in seeing your home. I replied once already and have not heard anything, so I’m emailing again in hopes to hear something.

Re: IRAQ soldier needs to sell DW in SC!! - Posted by Tara Vonohsen

Posted by Tara Vonohsen on June 13, 2007 at 17:51:21:

I would like to take a look at this property. What is the address.

Re: IRAQ soldier needs to sell DW in SC!! - Posted by Kim Green

Posted by Kim Green on June 16, 2007 at 12:45:14:

Sorry Tara…I only have what was sent to me from the soldier…I have forwarded to you via email the original email.