Is this a good investment of time and money? - Posted by Crank

Posted by Russ Sims on April 16, 1999 at 22:54:32:

I assume you are talking about Carleton Sheets. The only people that claim they’ve been “suckered” by the program are people who buy the course and then don’t work their butt off to make it work for them. For those who commit themselve’s to applying what they’ve learned, the Sheet’s course has been an invaluable investment. Bottom line: If you’re lazy, it won’t work, because you won’t give it a chance to. If you’re motivated, you can write your own ticket.There are NO LIMITS on your income. Look, I’m a new investor. I finished the Sheets course last fall. My first deal gave me a $300 per month cash flow. Today, I signed a lease option deal that will gross at least $10,000.It took me maybe 5 hours to put it together. Many investors do much better than I. See if you can be one of them!
Russ

Is this a good investment of time and money? - Posted by Crank

Posted by Crank on April 12, 1999 at 21:55:34:

I am new to his program. Are you having problems getting assistance from him or his people. I am from very humble beginnings, and can’t waste money or time. I don’t want to get suckered in on a bad idea to become financially independent.

Thanks