Is this possible to do? - Posted by Holmes

Posted by Patrick Knock on October 07, 2003 at 06:01:32:

The mentoring program, as expensive as it is, helped me a lot in getting over the confusion hump about a lot of things because I could ask someone questions about things I was uncertain about. 6 months later I’m 40,000 dollars richer. However, if there is an investment club in your area, I would go ask them. They usually offer their own lower cost mentoring.

Is this possible to do? - Posted by Holmes

Posted by Holmes on September 24, 2003 at 23:53:00:

I’m 26 I just bought the Sheets course and I’m worried that its not a good deal or it’s not going to work for me. I’m willing to work it full time because I’m not currently working. I live in a small area but there is a ton of low priced real estate and I have knowledge of the area.

I know I have to make it work for myself but my question is, If you put your all into it, Can it work for anyone? Is the course understandable for the average person?

I’d appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Chris Holmes

Re: Is this possible to do? - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on September 25, 2003 at 24:52:06:

yes if you apply the info, he gives you .
p,s avoid the mentor program as i’ve heard nothing but horror stories about it ,C,S doe’s not control that program from what i’ve found out

Re: Is this possible to do? - Posted by avery hodge

Posted by avery hodge on September 27, 2003 at 23:40:39:

STAY AWAY FROM THE MENTORING !!!
IT’S A RIPOFF!!!

Re: Is this possible to do? - Posted by Willie

Posted by Willie on September 27, 2003 at 07:06:18:

Simple answer Yes. Will you do it? Probably less than one tenth who buy it do. Mentor program, most likely a rip off, but Sheets is responsible for it as he contracted for it and gave it his name, just as John Beck has done the same for his. Neither mentor program appears to be other than a good way to part a fool from his money. So its “Buyer Beware”.

Re: Is this possible to do? - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on September 25, 2003 at 05:27:04:

Roger,

I agree, I like the CS course myself, In my opinion its a good way to get your feet wet in REI.

But those mentoring services are much to costly and they are out of Carletons control. I think its some private company that owns it.

Regards,

RichV(FL)