It finally happened to me - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 21, 2003 at 12:48:01:

aren’t going anywhere if I can help it! But you are right, my job is getting in the way of my income. It is just that my income is a little low right now to live on.
So I will do what you said, get it under contract and see who I can peddle it to. I finally found a person I know in my area who does this type of investment…he might want it.
Thanks,
Philip

It finally happened to me - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 21, 2003 at 12:15:17:

I have come into a situation where I don’t have time, with my job, to even look at the referred mh’s that are going to be repoed. And I don’t have but 4. Feast and famine syndrome.
Philip

More Sleep - Posted by Dr. B (OH)

Posted by Dr. B (OH) on August 22, 2003 at 21:54:23:

Philip,
I had to respond to this one. Your reply to Ben is right on. Despite the pressure to push on and skip sleep, we are MUCH more likely to be less efficient, have poorer attention, and make more mistakes.

That being said, we all tend to push ourselves particularly when we’re excited. I should have been in bed an hour ago but I love this site!

I’m going to bed now so I can be alert for the next negotiation. That includes wife, kids, projects around the house, contracts, buyers, sellers, etc.

Steve

Less sleep?? - Posted by Ben_WA

Posted by Ben_WA on August 21, 2003 at 20:31:47:

Try cutting out 1 hour of sleep for the next two weeks. By my calculations that gives you 14 hours to work on those MHs. Just an idea.

Good Luck, Ben_WA

Re: It finally happened to me - Posted by Briton

Posted by Briton on August 21, 2003 at 14:59:45:

Can the wife work until you have a steady income? Briton

Sounds like your job is … - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on August 21, 2003 at 12:37:30:

…interfering with your income.

Just eliminate a few unimportant things in your life, like wife and kids, and go make some money. If you don’t have time or funds to do the deal, just get it under contract with 60 days to perform and a weasel clause in case you can’t. Then sell you contract to someone else.

Maybe you could trade it for some fun toys. You’ll be needing them to fill the void in your life when wife and kids leave.

Regards, doc

Re: More Sleep - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 23, 2003 at 05:30:14:

And here I am up at 5:30 in the morning because I am an insomniac sometimes. But I do go to bed at night, mostly on time.
Yes a tired person makes mistakes.
Thanks,
Philip

Re: Less sleep?? - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 21, 2003 at 21:21:45:

That would be great, but I am already tired. I am afraid I would become manic and purchase 12 mobiles that I don’t need and arent priced well.
But you are right, where there is a will there is a way.
Philip

She allready does, and she wants to quit… - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 21, 2003 at 16:59:29:

before I do…and I would like that too. She is allready helping me a little with organizing paperwork, and she will eventually help with more legwork. She, however, will never want to chase, hunt,find and close any deals…for a long time…but when she does THEN I will be able to quit…and stay home and eat potato chips…cause she will be good at it!
Philip