IT'S A DONE DEAL!!!! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 22, 2001 at 18:38:12:

Forget using the line of credit to buy us a beer with! Heck, lets just buy the WHOLE DANG BAR WITH IT…and if we don’t use it all, we’ll even let Ed use what’s left to buy everyone a beer in our new bar…Phil…think, cash flow, cash flow, cash flow!!! hehehe

IT’S A DONE DEAL!!! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 22, 2001 at 17:22:26:

I’M GOING TO THE CONVENTION AND I’M BRINGING MY BEST FRIEND…MY LIFE LONG PARTNER…MY BALL OF OF ENERGY…MY LOVELY WIFE!!!

Now who’s going to buy me a beer??? LOL

JohnBoy

Re: IT’S A DONE DEAL!!! - Posted by Ted T.

Posted by Ted T. on March 23, 2001 at 13:26:57:

JohnBoy, I haven’t met you yet, but I’ll buy you a SIX-PACK!!! I feel I owe it to you for all your input on this site. I look forward to meeting you and your wife. See you there (at the bar)!
Ted Trunnels

Yipee! - Posted by JP Vaughan

Posted by JP Vaughan on March 23, 2001 at 07:57:19:

Great, JB! I was just wondering if you would be there.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again!

JP

Re: After all this time? - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on March 22, 2001 at 21:23:50:

JohnBoy, after all this time, I’m going to get a chance to meet you? Great, looking forward to it! See you in a few days.

But, for some reason, I’ve always pictured you looking like that guy on the Waltons. I can’t figure out why.

(smile)

Stacy

Re: IT’S A DONE DEAL!!! - Posted by SueC

Posted by SueC on March 22, 2001 at 21:01:05:

I owe you one for setting me straight on those L/O numbers a few posts ago :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meeting you there!

C’mon . . . Give Ed a break - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on March 22, 2001 at 19:43:20:

Ed has got to be feeling by now like he is the guy who brought a knife to a gun fight. LOL (Don’t worry Ed, we all still love you.)

Garcia’s Buying - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on March 22, 2001 at 18:18:43:

Hey JB that’s great news. We all missed you at last years convention.

Ed Garcia will be tapping into his Line Of Credit with his lender financing to buy you and I a beer. I knew there must be a good reason for lender financing.

Looking forward to seeing you and your wife at the convention.

Re: IT’S A DONE DEAL!!! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 23, 2001 at 20:19:06:

Ted,

Looking forward to it. If all goes well I should be at the bar by 8 pm Thursday, and of course, you’ll find me there every night after that too! :slight_smile:

Re: Yipee! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 23, 2001 at 08:26:46:

Thanks JP.

I was able to find someone to cover my business for two days so we could come! Then after getting that taken care of I had a problem with finding a flight out on Sunday evening! They only had two flights with seats available for early am Sunday! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

So I ended up taking one out early am Monday! If I can’t find someone to cover my business for a few hours on Monday…oh well! We just open a few hours LATE that day!!! Your convention is just to GOOD to miss by letting a few hours from standing in my way!

Like Terry says…“There’s ALWAYS a way!”

YEP!..Just open late if that’s what it takes!!!

Besides…I owe Garcia a drink!!! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

PS

I’m bringing my wife along…I want her to be able to experience and feeeeel ALL THAT ENERGY!!!

Re: After all this time? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 22, 2001 at 22:06:36:

Stacy,

Am I going to be the ONLY person that walks in and when you see me, say, hey…that’s EXACTLY the way I had pictured the way you would look??? :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meeting you too!

Re: IT’S A DONE DEAL!!! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 22, 2001 at 22:10:00:

GREAT!

I’m thirsty already! If all goes well I should be at the bar by 8 PM Thursday!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those I haven’t met yet!