It's all about the forms, baby.... - Posted by eric

Posted by HR on April 21, 2000 at 01:36:45:

ntt

It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on April 19, 2000 at 23:33:23:

I’m looking to get a hold of a fairly comprehensive library of RE forms. It seems like a lot of the value in a lot of the books & tapes courses sold here, and at the investor’s clubs, is the forms themselves - with them, you can employ all these nifty strategies, but without them, you are dead in the water. I know there are software programs that have all kinds of categories of legal forms, but I am looking for something concentrating on real estate investment, with things like lease/options, land trusts, land contracts, buying subject to, buying notes, selling notes, assignment of contract, wraparound mortgages, satisfaction of judgement, release of lien, etc. etc. Anybody know where to find this?

Re: It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by Warner(ATL)

Posted by Warner(ATL) on April 20, 2000 at 13:41:48:

About two years ago I purchased Bronchick’s course “How to be your own Real Estate Attorney - Nuts and Bolts of Creative Real Estate Transactions” which included legal forms for all types of transactions. This was truly some of the best money I’ve ever spent in Real Estate.

Re: It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on April 20, 2000 at 08:14:15:

Its not all about the forms. Although the forms are one of the necessary basics for getting started, they are not the main thing. The main thing is knowing how to effectively use the various strategies to make profit.

For more forms go to:

www.legaldocs.com

Re: It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on April 20, 2000 at 07:24:15:

Anything that Bronchick has in books and forms are the best. No hype, just how NOT to get you in trouble. Always have the forms checked by attorney in your state. Lonnie’s books-forms and Bronchicks books-forms. I highly recommend.
Dee-Texas

Re: It’s NOT all about the forms, baby… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on April 20, 2000 at 06:45:01:

It’s about what the forms SAY. For example, I think Legrand is weak on forms (from the few I’ve seen). Bronchick has a course called “Nuts and Bolts”…or something like that available here. I haven’t seen all of those forms either, but in general from the ones I’ve seen I like what I see.

JPiper

Re: It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Jim Rayner on April 20, 2000 at 06:43:50:

Check out Bill Bronchick’s Nuts and Bolts of Creative Real Estate. I have found it invaluable in terms of forms. It is available at his site www.legalwiz.com or here at www.creonline.com/c-131.htm

Re: It’s all about the forms, baby… - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on April 20, 2000 at 06:19:54:

Eric.

I just recently purchased the 3MODS from Ron LeGrand and I was told that all of the forms are included with the course. They are on a disc and are all used on your computer. I’ll let you know how they work when I get them. I’ve been chasing after forms for the longest time now and it seems the only way you are going to get all of the ones you need is through a course.

You could check out Bill Bronchicks site at www.legalwiz.com for some free forms, however they may not be the exact format you are seeking.

Best of luck in your investing.

Jim LaVerdi