J.P., Any news from the Atlanta Workshop? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Matthew Chan on June 06, 1999 at 24:58:24:

This conference unofficially started Thursday afternoon and has been running nonstop into the wee hours since then. The energy and enthusiasm level has been high.

There has been some serious networking and learning going on by people of all levels. The quality of people have been high with a “successful” attitude.

It has been exhausting. This event has gone by too quickly. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the last day (and evening) as well.

Been great having someone famous (Kim Kiyosaki) as a fellow student as well! Nice down to earth lady!

Tired now… gotta go to sleep so I can finish the last day! Terry & Ed have delivered exceptionally!

J.P., Any news from the Atlanta Workshop? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on June 04, 1999 at 17:04:55:

Thought it might be nice to hear from anyone at the workshop. I am sure that a lot of good info and networking is present. Perhaps Dirk or someone can find a moment to send us an update.

Re: J.P., Any news from the Atlanta Workshop? - Posted by MikeO

Posted by MikeO on June 07, 1999 at 24:04:16:

Here’s the word from the Lenders Workshop!!!

I just got home, and I set my alarm for 6:00 am, I cannot wait to get to work. I learned more in three days than I could with 100 courses on real estate investing.

By far the best money I personally have ever spent. I have truly been taken out of my comfort zone, and raised to the next level!!!

The next noise you will here from me is BANG BANG BANG!!! Pulling the trigger on more and better deals.

Thanks to Terry, ED, and all my fellow investors. This was truly a professional seminar.

MikeO