joe kaiser please advise. - Posted by sean

Posted by Verve on July 08, 2002 at 15:27:26:

I don’t own Joes lien program, but if Joe is behind it, I’m certain you won’t be disappointed.

I DO own his “How To Dominate Your Foreclosure Marketplace” and endorse it. As a customer Joe has helped me via phone on more than a few occassions. He’s a smart guy and a class act…

Verve

joe kaiser please advise. - Posted by sean

Posted by sean on July 08, 2002 at 14:58:22:

please advise
to: Joe Kaiser

I’m a newbie trying to get in hold of some information about your mechanic’s lien system.

I live in So. California and I like your idea of approaching on bad paper. Although it sounds very interesting, I can’t really decide on the purchase of the program because I didn’t get any feedback from the people who participated on this program.

As I remember, you had a website that was running an interactive forum just like creonline.com. For couple years, your website was down and is still down. I tried writing you an email but no response. So does that tell me that I shouldn’t buy the program or explore my sense of adventure and buy it out of curiosity?

Any feedback from people who already purchased the course would be greatly appreciated. (I’ve searched the archive and no luck finding the info I was looking for)

And thank you for your contribution to this board.