Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Dewey (NJ) on January 31, 2000 at 18:58:33:

Joe, what is the address of your website?

Thanks

Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on January 30, 2000 at 24:19:51:

Hello Joe! Congrat.on your newest success stories.How do you do all that? Close to 3 mill. this year alone! That would cover for most of us the whole new century…Thanks for your check, I`ve received it today. You have to mention the REBAY more often, maybe every time you put something up, like some other folks do. You came thru and that is good caracter. Julius Levai

Re: Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on January 30, 2000 at 24:37:50:

Julius,

I teamed up with a fellow on the east coast a couple weeks ago to help him get his first deal put together. In the process we signed up a fifteen properties this week, including one deal that encompassed a dozen of them (40+ units).

Was also able to put a few things together on my own.

Joe

Re: Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by Phillip

Posted by Phillip on January 30, 2000 at 10:10:49:

Joe, are you now offering a special type of service for people who need a mentor type relationship such as the deals you handled for the guy on the east coast?

Re: Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on January 30, 2000 at 01:02:30:

Joe! I do not see DETAILS. You are a Teacher for us. How are we going to learn from it? I do not demand only aks (sorry ask, 20 yrs in Oaktown) and plenty of us will listen.(I hope!) About 2-3 pages with full of meat will do it. Julius Levai P.S. REBAY?

Re: Joe Kaiser - Success Stories - We Want Details! - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on January 31, 2000 at 12:15:13:

We don’t post details until after things are settled down. Too many potential problems otherwise.

Look for upcoming details to this and other deals we’ve been doing in the “Property Pipeline” section of my website.

Joe

Joe