John Beck - Posted by Ryknyse

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on March 11, 2002 at 20:59:08:

Ryk–(NY)--------------

Well, of course it works, why would you doubt?

I buy properties on tax sales and I am moving into buying them with certificates.

It requires effort. Most properties on the sale are vacant land and parcels. Many of them are junk, and that is why the owners are letting them go.

So you have to sort through the property lists and pick out the good properties and study them carefully.

This is a foreclosure technique, so is not good for beginners, in my opinion.

Besides going for the properties you can try for an interest or penalty return with tax certificates in many states. This is suitable for the beginner, in my opinion. You can expect to make about 12-20 % a year on your investment and once in 100 to 400 purchases you will end up with the property. If you bought only certificates secured by good properties, that should be a shot of joy for you. John provides the information to get you going. He has information for every state of the union, possessions, and all the provinces of Canada.

For anybody interested in the topic, it is a terrific bargain.

Good Investing**********Ron Starr**************

John Beck - Posted by Ryknyse

Posted by Ryknyse on March 10, 2002 at 10:37:50:

Does anyone have experience with this program, positive and negative? I’m not talking about not recieving it in the mail in adequate time. I need to know about the experiences of those that actually have the course. We all know what the commercial says, in fact I can post the whole script. The website gives absolutely NO info, just says buy it because these 10 people got rich doing this. Can anyone tell me what is the real scoop?