Just Curious. - Posted by Mike Linderman

Posted by MoniqueUSA on August 06, 2001 at 07:45:50:

Mike,

This whole message board is about creative financing strategies to acquire properties with little or nothing down.

It happens everyday. But, the deals aren’t just sitting there waiting to be bought with no money. These kind of deals are created by knowledgeable investors who solve a seller’s problem.

Read the “How To Articles”, read the “Success Stories”, read the posts here. You’ll be amazed at what is possible.

MoniqueUSA

Just Curious. - Posted by Mike Linderman

Posted by Mike Linderman on August 06, 2001 at 03:21:31:

Hi Everyone,
I caught a informercial on TV… Carlton Sheets no money down and then decided to do a little “real world” research on the subject before diving in. I would like to hear from any investors who have experienced success or failure from this system. Thank you for any comments or suggestions concerning no money down real estate investing.

Regards,
Mike

Re: Just Curious. - Posted by Mike linderman

Posted by Mike linderman on August 07, 2001 at 24:08:34:

Thank you everyone for the insight and information. Everyone here was extremely helpful to this newbie. Thanks again.

Regards,
Mike

Re: Just Curious. - Posted by Ronald * Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on August 06, 2001 at 23:17:40:

Mike--------

Please note that there is a whole bulletin board devoted to talking about C.S. and other real estate gurus. It is called the Carleton Sheets forum. Find it on the home page of CREONLINE.COM on the upper left corner of your screen.

Also, note that it is very easy to search any of the forums with the new, super-fast “search function.” Put in a phrase, persons name, word, pust the button and read.

Good InvestingRon Starr*******

Look to the Carlton Sheets Newsgroup - Posted by Alan Paine in Houston

Posted by Alan Paine in Houston on August 06, 2001 at 23:13:06:

Follow the advice given by the other posts and read all of the free information offered by this site. (I remember not sleeping for days when I first found this site 3 years ago.) I also was drawn to this site by searching out more info about Sheets.

I recommend not spending your money on Carleton Sheets. Read the free reports, and follow up by searching the archives above for more free lessons. When you have finished all of them. Look at the courses offered by this site. I have read most of them. And highly recommend Bill Bronchick’s Alternative Real Estate Financing, Flipping Properties, Lease Options Workshop,Nuts & Bolts of Creative Real Estate Transactions. Get one or all of them and read them. Then take action. All of the information is useless with out action. No guru’s system works without it. Most will work with it(action).

This site also has a whole news group devoted to CS and other “Gurus”.

Look at the left hand menu items on the main page and look for the Carleton Sheets Group or use the following :

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/index.html

Hope this helps

Re: Just Curious. - Posted by WyanePa

Posted by WyanePa on August 06, 2001 at 12:24:44:

I found this site looking for more info on the CS program myself. What I found was tons of information on low to no money down techniques explained by people who not only use them everyday, but they also answer your questions promptly. The biggest thing about this site is that it is a forum where you get to see and take part in discussions on topics seen from different points of view. My suggestion is to read everything here many times over. The How-To’s, the success stories and anything else that is available on this site. Afterall it is free info. Then make an informed decision. You will get to love this place and the people. Happy investing.
Wayne

Re: Just Curious. - Posted by tim

Posted by tim on August 06, 2001 at 09:11:37:

Mike,

I purchased the Carlton Sheets program and was very timid about many of its “no money down techniques”. I finally ( hap-hazardly ) approached a for sale by owner and after much discussion he agreed to owner finance with $1600.00 down at 9.5% with a 5 yr balloon. He would have never in a million years left the loan out there for 15yrs or more and I needed a 30 year amortization to get good cash flow. Had it not been for the knowledge gained from Sheets program I would not have known “creative financing” could solve his and my problems.

This leads me to the “no money” down deal 1 year later I closed. The same seller above was so impressed and happy with his return ( 9.5% )and my prompt payments that he now acts as a private lender to me. I closed on a house with no money down and a 11.5% 10yr balloon from “his” money. It works…do your math and pick the right properties…then approach the owner or a private lender in your area…you never know what will become of it.

I now own 6 properties I have obtained in the last 3 years…a little slow to some maybe…but me and my wife are delighted and excited.

Good luck…