just getting started in mobile homes - Posted by Blake

Posted by Rod(GA) on June 16, 1999 at 19:43:32:

GET THE DEALS ON WHEELS BOOK FIRST. IF THAT’S NO ENOUGH TO GET YOU STARTED NOTHING WILL.I’VE READ BOTH TWICE AND AM ON MY WAY.

just getting started in mobile homes - Posted by Blake

Posted by Blake on June 16, 1999 at 16:51:27:

Need help. i’m just starting out in alabama and i am considering starting with mobile homes. i have seen the Lonnie Scruggs books and program and i have thought about purchasing. anyone else purchased these materials? do you need the kit or can you get by with just the book or books?

thanks for any help.
blake

Lonnie’s books are a must - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on June 16, 1999 at 19:48:11:

I have not purchased his audio course but I use both of his books routinely and follow them very closely. They are a must in this business. Both books are a complete outline to get you started in this business. I have heard Lonnie speak in person and have tapes of him in the prior convention. Best of all, you can call him in person like many of us do. He gives you his home phone number in the books. He is always willing to help. I plan to attend his next seminar in his hometown (VA). I don’t believe he has announced dates yet however.

I promise you that the books will provide you with what you need to start and understand this business. You can easily fine tune your particular business through this website and the friends you will make on it. These books will pay for themselves many many many many times over. In fact, I believe that JP is running an Insider Club deal on the books and tapes. I don’t have the specifics but Jeanne or JP can help you.

Good Luck,

Tony