JUST When I Was Getting Organized ... - Posted by Sandy FL

Posted by Carmen on May 10, 1999 at 17:33:44:

my papers on the floor were a problem! :slight_smile:

Let me know if I can help you recapture any of the realtor info.

Carmen

JUST When I Was Getting Organized … - Posted by Sandy FL

Posted by Sandy FL on May 10, 1999 at 12:26:43:

I LOST my notebook!!! (GASP!!)

When we were in Dallas, I was paying attention to what Jackie was doing to stay organized. One thing she had with her at all times (besides her cell phone) was a Mead spiral ring notebook at the ready and wrote everything that happenned - addresses, ph numbers, etc … down in that notebook.

So I started doing the same thing when I got back in March.
If I spotted an ugly house, I jotted down the address in there…one place this time, instead of scraps of paper. I did alot of online research where the houses had to be looked at one by one. I entered details of phone calls to sellers calls in there. Phone numbers, addresses, and what they bought the houses for and when.

It was full. Two months worth of work. I had just started a new notebook and took notebook #1 to work with me last weekend. It got kinda busy at work so I stuck the notebook in the desk drawer along with the Sunday Real Estate ads. Never got back to it. Didn’t realize it till Tuesday (Monday I was being a flake and watching movies, not working) when I went to return calls to realtors on that batch of offers I had made, I could not find them! I went all thru the house, the car, and my workplace TWICE (on my day off no less). The place where I think I left that notebook was devoid of notebook AND Sunday RE section. I think some efficient housekeeper roundfiled my research! AUUGHH!!!

OK, I am done grieving. There is nothing I can do to get it back, except recreate it. Probably 80% of it can be done again. And luckily I did enter alot of those addresses already into my database in the computer. But… oh… “dang”…
(the censor won’t let me use any stronger words)

SandyFL