Just Wondering - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on February 20, 2000 at 21:26:54:

Thank you for your reply.We were already considering investing in Lonnie’s books.As of now we cannot do it,but in a month we will surely do that very thing.We already have a ready made source for funding doing this,and am ready to start dealing as soon as we can.

Just Wondering - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on February 20, 2000 at 15:36:59:

I invested some time ago in Homebuyers of America.Have not used them other than to contact them once or twice.Since i have found this place and one other,I have decided to go at it differently than I was going to.Currently we are considering going into mobiles,with foreclosures later.We are in the process of saving some money,and have possible help on financing already.I wondered if this is a good way to start as I do not want to go into heavy financing right now.

Re: Just Wondering - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on February 20, 2000 at 19:46:01:

I have had great success, little money out of pocket, and a great deal of fun with mobile home investing. Take a look, if you have not already, at the How to Articles here and read everything by Lonnie Scruggs. If you are going to go into mobile homes, or even if you just want an inexpesive lesson in how figure compounding interest and use it to your favor, his book “Deals On Wheels” is a must. The book is very easy to read, extremely educational and entertaining as well. Don’t be fooled, the book packs a powerful amount of knowledge written in a very laid back manner. The book speaks volumns about starting and running your own mobile home investing business. The book will take you from step one, right on through to closing the sale and starting on your next deal. You will not find many books for $30 that tell you exaclty what you need to do and how to do it, to get your business off and running.
Please take the time to consider Lonnie’s book. You won’t be disappointed.

Best Wishes For Your Success,

Tony-VA