L.D.'s in Knoxville Tn? - Posted by Nelle

Posted by John (TN) on October 10, 2003 at 22:39:55:

Hey Dennis,

I thought that was you. Let me know how you’re comming along.

John

L.D.'s in Knoxville Tn? - Posted by Nelle

Posted by Nelle on October 10, 2003 at 02:43:08:

Is anyone here doing Lonny deals in Knoxville Tennessee?

Re: L.D.'s in Knoxville Tn? - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on October 10, 2003 at 23:19:47:

I think Knoxville is home of the largest Clayton dealership and they move a ton of homes. If you’ll get to know the salesmen, they’ll set you up with their trade-ins. They don’t want to bother with moving these older homes, so they’ll let them go cheap, sometimes. Ask for Sonny, he’ll take care of you.

Re: L.D.'s in Knoxville Tn? - Posted by Dennis(TN)

Posted by Dennis(TN) on October 10, 2003 at 22:28:33:

I am in Knoxville but I have not done my first deal. I’m reading the books by Lonnie and I hope to start soon. No I mean I will be starting soon.

Re: L.D.'s in Knoxville Tn? - Posted by John (TN)

Posted by John (TN) on October 10, 2003 at 07:33:12:

Nelle,

I received a note the other day from someone who was interested in getting started in Knoxville. I’ll look through my email and see if I can come up with a name and/or email address. Dennis maybe? Not sure if I have the name right. Maybe he will see this and respond.

I’m over here in Nashville. Give me a shout if I can answer any questions. I don’t have a thimblefull of experience compared to others here, but I’ll try to help if I can.

John

Re: L.D. Customer :slight_smile: - Posted by Noelle

Posted by Noelle on October 11, 2003 at 13:43:35:

Hi there, I’m NOT in Knoxville, but I hope to be soon. Actually I was looking for someone to SELL me a mobile in Knoxville. I’m in California and need a place to live asap. I’ve got $2000 for a down payment and want a west Knox location, as close to shopping as possible for for a while we will be without a car. Anything like that out there?