Land Trusts: Paperwork vs. Course? - Posted by Monique

Posted by Albin Gorka on June 12, 2000 at 18:42:15:

Well who is he already!

LORD! Quit beatin around the bush dammit!

Albin Gorka ¶

Land Trusts: Paperwork vs. Course? - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on June 12, 2000 at 09:27:04:

I know Bronchick has a Land Trust course. And one of our local RE gurus is doing a 2-day seminar on Land Trusts later this month (his paperwork is Georgia specific, and is usually quite good).

We own LeGrand’s 3 course bundle and he includes Land Trust paperwork in each course. Also, we attended Bronchick’s Las Vegas seminar and he included his Land Trust paperwork with the other forms in the course. Since I have the forms, do I really need a course to start putting deeds that I get “Subject To” into a Land Trust?

Thanks,
Monique

Re: Land Trusts: Paperwork vs. Course? - Posted by Steve-Atl

Posted by Steve-Atl on June 12, 2000 at 17:43:29:

Monique:

I don’t know about Bronchick’s course, but he has a good reputation for providing useful information to REI students.

I am very familiar with the local guru you mentioned. His forms are outstanding for use in GA and he does a good job of teaching asset protection. I have used his stuff for subject to deals with no problem.

Re: Land Trusts: Paperwork vs. Course? - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on June 12, 2000 at 09:55:40:

The forms in my course are fine for “subject to” deals. If you want to use land trusts regularly as an asset protection device, my course will give you additional information, forms and strategies.