last years creonline convention - Posted by rejeanne caron

Posted by Travis (Dallas) on January 23, 2002 at 20:12:31:

Lana, I knew I should have gotten your autograph at the convention. You are going to be a Super Star!!
You are consistent, persistent, and have a dream…What a combination.
Talk to you later.
Travis

last years creonline convention - Posted by rejeanne caron

Posted by rejeanne caron on January 23, 2002 at 17:07:57:

Hello, I am a new investor and am wondering if i should attend the convention in Atlanta. I feel the need to learn quickly and get on the fast track. I woul like to hear from anyone who attended last year and how it benifited you? Or how it did not aid you on your road to investing. thank you

Re: last years creonline convention - Posted by Lana Joshua-TX

Posted by Lana Joshua-TX on January 23, 2002 at 18:28:50:

Hi, All I can say from a new investors point of view in regards to Creonline Convention is AWESOME. I found this web-site just weeks before the convention; spent all but $200.00 of my money going to Atlanta. Everyone was so friendly and helpful from Vaughns to the Guru’s and all the people in attendance. As of today I have completed 6 deals have several more in the works and am a full time real estate investor. It’s been alot of hard work, but without Creonline Convention giving me a great start to build a foundation with I wouldn’t be a real estate investor today. Just yesterday myself and another investor held our first investor club meeting in our small town after deciding to start our own club and it was a huge success. That’s just how this web-site and convention affected my life.
Lana Smeenk- Joshua TX

Great job! I’d like to buy you a beer or pop… - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on January 25, 2002 at 07:47:14:

your choice. That kind of dedication and success deserves a big Bravo!

HR

Great job! - Posted by Shawn MM

Posted by Shawn MM on January 24, 2002 at 16:47:30:

Lana,
That’s great! You give newbie’s like myself hope that it can be done. Congrats and good luck.

Shawn MM

Re: last years creonline convention - Posted by rejeanne

Posted by rejeanne on January 24, 2002 at 09:17:00:

Lana, thank you so much for your quick response and very encouraging news. It was nice to hear from another newbie and to see what you have done since then. I am so ready to begin…relieve myself of my past realities…and begin anew …even with the risks. I have already lived the secure job and retired early but realize that by the time I really reach retirement age I will not have the money that I thought I would have when I started saving. Now I want to invest and create a large enough cash flow so as not to worry in the future. I am not too old to learn new tricks and am very anxious to learn as much as I can and to continue learning. Again, thanks so much. Sincerely, Rejeanne aka Reggi