Learn NNN - Posted by AlexCA

Posted by Alex on April 17, 2006 at 12:37:47:

Ray, thank you for the great article!
The article left me wondering whether I’m ready for this type of investment. At the moment my comfort zone is more in residential apartments and MHPs. However, NNN still sounds very intriguing to me, I think I’ll get your book, will keep studying the NNN’s until I’m ready for them.
Thanks again,
Alex.

Learn NNN - Posted by AlexCA

Posted by AlexCA on April 12, 2006 at 17:00:16:

What is the best source for learning all about investing in NNN properties (not counting this board)?
Does Ray’s Dealmaker’s Guide talk about this type of investment in detail?
Thanks!

Re: Learn NNN - Posted by Hank Levine

Posted by Hank Levine on May 18, 2006 at 15:18:16:

You may want to read my new book, “The Armchair Real Estate Millionaire — The Complete Guide to Investing in Net Lease Commercial Properties With No Landlord Expense or Responsibility”. It’s available at Amazon.com. Also, my website ArmchairRealEstate.net has information about Net Lease Investing. HANK LEVINE

Re: Learn NNN - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 17, 2006 at 11:13:48:

Alex,

Triple nets are a popular topic and one of my favorite investment types. I wrote an article here that will introduce you to the major elements of the type; see http://www.real-estate-online.com/articles/art-286.html

The article is an overview. The book discusses the intricacies of NNN investment properties in great detail, including specific guidelines for performing due diligence, finance sources and valuation methodology.

ray

Re: Learn NNN - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on May 19, 2006 at 11:59:56:

Thank you Hank for the recommendation!
I will take a look.
Alex.