lease agreement and questionaire - Posted by shenesa

Posted by shenesa on January 24, 2000 at 10:48:17:

Thanks Chris!

It was a bigggggg help.

Much Success!

lease agreement and questionaire - Posted by shenesa

Posted by shenesa on January 24, 2000 at 08:34:27:

This past weekend my tenant just informed me that she will not be renewing her lease come Feb 29. She has been an excellent tenant and responsible. She has found another apartment that is a little bigger and less money. I wished her well and needless to say Im sorry that she is leaving. But the day after I began to ask individuals that I came in contact with, if they knew of anyone who needs an apt. I have placed the sign in my window and will be making out flyers to post. I have also spoken with some friends that I will pay them a finders fee if they refer a perspective tenant to me and I go with that individual that was referred.

I have been reading some post about marketing rental property and screening tenants. Can someone possibly e-mail me or fax me a copy of a lease contract and a questionaire that you use in screening perspective tenants. I remember a post that someone put up about tenants paying the first $50 for repairs needed in apt., which cut out a lot of phone calls to the landlord.

Your help will be greatly apprecitated my fax number is 518 465-0759, ssmith@wamc.org.

This is kind of exciting because now I find myself trying to wholesale a house that I have under contract and find a tenant to rent my apt. to. Talk about me thrust to new levels:-)

Much Success

Re: lease agreement and questionaire - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on January 24, 2000 at 08:56:32:

See if these help:

http://www.alllaw.com/forms/real_estate/

-Chris