Lease Option Educational Materials - Posted by Crystal in Canada

Posted by Crystal in Canada on September 15, 1999 at 15:08:37:

Thanks for the tip- I will definately check out the site.

I am learning towards purchasing my material direct since I figure I will benefit from the “hand holding” that some are offering ie. telephone conversations, e-mail communication and easy access to the authors thru sites and boards.
I have the CS course (they agreed to accept my “dollarettes” at par) and agree it provides an excellent foundation of information- now I want to zero in on Lease Options.

Many Thanks,

Crystal

Lease Option Educational Materials - Posted by Crystal in Canada

Posted by Crystal in Canada on September 15, 1999 at 12:53:05:

I’m looking to start my REI career through lease options as I feel it is probably the safest technique for my personal situation.
Please give me your feedback and success stories regarding lease options and the specific courses available.
I left the real estate industry (never licensed) to raise my family. Money’s tight and the fact that I have to pay .40 on the dollar to purchase american material ranging from $50-$599- it gets rather costly.
Please help me choose!

Thank you so much,

Crystal

Re: Lease Option Educational Materials - Posted by EricB

Posted by EricB on September 16, 1999 at 08:38:56:

Just completed Kaiser. Start there, no question.

Re: Lease Option Educational Materials - Posted by pboone

Posted by pboone on September 15, 1999 at 19:52:47:

Go to www.ebay.com and search the word lease you will find them there from around $20.00
Pat

Posted by EricB on September 15, 1999 at 13:55:04:

Crystal -

In answering your question, I am reminded of my brother Chris who works for a Canadian Navy contractor in Nova Scotia. Says everyone calls the currency ‘dollarettes’.

Assume you’ve reviewed the ‘success stories’ here, and gone to the library on the subject. I am right in the middle of the CS course - which is very thorough and detailed, BTW - and would recommend it as an outstanding baseline.

FYI: go to this link
http://search.ebay.com/cgi-bin/texis/ebay/results.html?query=real+estate&ht=1&maxRecordsReturned=300&maxRecordsPerPage=50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort
at EBAY - you’ll find CS ond other materials at 10-30 cents on the (US) dollar.

Regards

Thanks pat - Posted by EricB

Posted by EricB on September 16, 1999 at 05:51:51:

EOM

Re: Lease Option Educational Materials - Posted by The Donald

Posted by The Donald on June 21, 2000 at 21:56:02:

Loonies for the 1 dollar coin. Twoonies for the 2 dollar coin. Never heard of a dollarette - although round these parts we refer to US $ as real money :slight_smile:

Posted by EricB on September 15, 1999 at 16:42:59:

Have same interest (low exposure) - and othered/received the 3 other L/O courses favorably reveiwed here. Should be getting into these next week and will pass results.

Regards.
Eric