Lease Purchase Success??? or something else???? - Posted by John

Posted by LennWA on December 12, 1999 at 16:53:20:

John:
Having come to creonline now for well over a year (I think this is got to be the best site on the net for growing and learing investing–I will admit to being bias) How can you get better mentoring than here on this news group and nightly in the chat room FREE even.
If you feel you need more education buy one of the courses here for a lot less than you would spend else where, then use the chat room for the hard questions you will have.
But mainly start the ball rolling by Finding that “don’t wanter seller” eather by a post card mailing or add in the newspaper Then when the tough guestion pops up come back and let someone like JimIl. or ScottAK help you

Lease Purchase Success??? or something else??? - Posted by John

Posted by John on December 12, 1999 at 13:58:31:

Hello all

I’ve gotten to the point where I know that Lease options are the way to go in creative real estate financing. I started with the CS course, then moved onto some books, joined an REIA and studied some of thier courses. However, I’m only 24 years old and I feel like I might be eaten alive in the real estate world without some ongoing guidance. I’ve been pondering using Claude Diamonds personal mentoring services. I could use a second opinion on who he is, and what he does. If anyone out there has used his coaching services to create a successful lease option business, please contact me. Thank you.

• John