Lease to purchase website - Posted by B. Weaver

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 23, 2001 at 22:45:40:

B:

Jeff’s course was submitted for our consideration some time back. At that time, we felt it was written by someone with a little less experience than we like to see in our authors. The course was somewhat basic and didn’t expand to the levels we have come to expect and require in “experienced” investor/authors.

I think you will find more in debth material here:

http://www.creonline.com/m_option.htm

Hope this has helped.

Lease to purchase website - Posted by B. Weaver

Posted by B. Weaver on January 23, 2001 at 20:42:41:

I’ve been reading the CRE Online site for about a week now, and I’m enjoying the newsgroups and success stories. I’ve been burned in the past by a couple of different home businesses, and I want to thoroughly research real estate investing before I jump in. In my research online, I stumbled across this site called “lease to purchase” the URL is “lease” then the number 2, then “purchase” dot com. (For some reason the automatic message screener thinks this is an obscenity and won’t let me transmit the message with it spelled correctly) hosted by Jeff B. (It also thinks this guy’s last name is something bad) He sells a lease/option course for about $200. (of course if I order by Thursday it’s only $150) Has anyone had any experience good or bad with this material?

Also, I’m in rural Tennessee. Are there any fellow “Volunteers” who have REI experience they’d like to share?

Thanks in advance for the responses!