Legal age for home ownership?? - Posted by Jeremy Wiebenga

Posted by Brian (UT) on October 07, 2005 at 10:13:55:

Jeremy

The legal age is 18. You have become interested in something that can lead to “retirement” in 15 years!

When I started you had to be 21, but I was 16 and my older brother had to hold title, I just used the extra money for girls and cars, if I hadn’t done that I could have retired at 30, but even then I could have retired on my investments at 35 but I took a high risk investment because I wanted to join the jet set, even had a spot picked out for my floating mansion in Monaco. Missed by a hair, our timing was one year to soon.

The point is don’t lose interest in this, keep working toward a goal and learning and you will never regret it.

Brian

Legal age for home ownership?? - Posted by Jeremy Wiebenga

Posted by Jeremy Wiebenga on October 07, 2005 at 24:27:20:

Hi,
I have just started gaining interest in learning about real estate investment and this was the first site I checked. I will be reading all of the information provided here before i ask any real questions, but first off, is there a legal age for home ownership? I am 20 years old and live in Michigan if that has any significance, and have little knowledge yet about this entire process, but hope to learn very soon. Thanks.

Jeremy Wiebenga