LeGrand, Bronchick, Kaiser?! - Posted by Dan(FL)

Posted by Eva on October 19, 2002 at 08:10:07:

Hi, read your post about legrand/bronchick. Are you still using Ron’s course? How many offers have been accepted using it? How about Bronchick? I am attending a seminar next week where he will be a speaker. I am interested in getting his courses for the forms and contracts. He also sounds like a pretty smart guy. I do have Ron’s course, all three. I find them very scattered, written for the 90’s. Any replies will be appreciated.

LeGrand, Bronchick, Kaiser?! - Posted by Dan(FL)

Posted by Dan(FL) on March 12, 2000 at 22:54:06:

Does anyone have any experience with (all or any of) these authors Lease/Option programs? I have read through all the information available on this website on these courses and they all seem to say about the same thing (with some minor differences in online help and software, etc…). I am wondering if anyone has tried all or one of these and could give me some feedback.

I thank you all in advance for your time and opinions.

Dan(FL)

LeGrand and Bronchick - Posted by messerb

Posted by messerb on March 31, 2000 at 08:25:55:

Dan,

We own the LeGrand L/O option and it is full of great info … from finding and screening seller prospects, to overcoming likely seller objections, to examples of exit strategies and maximizing your profit.

I’m reviewing the Bronchick L/O course. I agree with an early poster that his forms and templates are easier to use. We’re going to attend Bronchick’s Vegas seminar in June. I may have more to say about after his course.

Monique

Re: LeGrand, Bronchick, Kaiser?! - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on March 13, 2000 at 19:58:54:

Dan,

I have both Bronchick’s and Kaiser’s L/O courses and both of them are well worth the money. Bronchick in my opinion gives you the easiest to follow along with great forms you can use right out of the box. While Joe’s course is alot less expensive and gives you another way of looking for L/O’s.

Buy both. They are worth the money. Just my opinion.

Good Luck!

WilliamGA

Re: LeGrand, Bronchick, Kaiser?! - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on March 12, 2000 at 23:30:14:

Joe Kaiser’s web page www.nothingdown.com is worth looking at. Great chat section on l/o. I bought his course and it has some good stuff. He includes great contract templates for various types of l/o’s.