Legrand & others - Posted by Scott Mahan

Posted by Ben on November 08, 2000 at 18:34:06:

Try first by writting an ad that says “Fixer upper, Cash Sale, Investors Dream!” When you get call tell them that you have already moved the property and would like to get their name and number so that you may contact them in the future. This will give you an idea on who is out there and what they have to spend.

Good luck.

Legrand & others - Posted by Scott Mahan

Posted by Scott Mahan on October 31, 2000 at 11:00:37:

Does Legrand’s wholesale/retail system work? Assuming I put everything to work and actually use the information, will it? I live in a small town and I’m not sure there are any investors to “flip” too. Help???

Re: Legrand & others - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on November 04, 2000 at 14:51:21:

Hey, Scott!
I’m a Ron Le Grand Student, and I’m currently just getting off the ground with my program of Real Estate Investing after studying Ron’s cousres, but its working for me.

I’m inserting a copy of a message posted on this same board to some one else that, might also, help you. If you decide to go with Ron’s couses, drop me a line from time to time, I like to exchange Ideas, and stay in touch. Your welcome to view my web page at advancedinvestments.net

The following attachment is from Bob to Mike:
Posted by Bob Taylor on November 04, 2000 at 08:52:50:

In Reply to: Please give some feedback. Should I buy? posted by Michael D’Addario on November 04, 2000 at 07:32:01:

Mike:

Carleton’s course is like Kindergarden.Go to www.success-di.com, and catch up with Ron Legrand. I have, I think, all of his courses, been to most of his Boot Camps, and, what he sells is paying off big time for me. I have been averaging a little more than one closing a month since I went full time 6-1-2000, net to me about $18,000.00 per house. He is not cheap, but, I am getting my PHD at age 61.

Go for it.

Good luck, and, good buying/selling

Bob Taylor…Alabama