legrand's 3 mod course, do i have to have a computer? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on December 22, 1999 at 14:27:01:

Charlie,

If it’s a choice between a computer or a course, AND you really feel you need a course to get started, I’d buy the course. People were buying and selling real estate long before there were computers. It may make it a little more difficult for you, but it won’t be impossible to buy and sell real estate without a computer. On the other hand, if you need a course to give you that “push”, it may be impossible for you to do a deal if you don’t get that push.

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)

legrand’s 3 mod course, do i have to have a computer? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by charlie mccullough on December 22, 1999 at 12:38:52:

I know the course comes with a software package. I don’t have a computer yet. should I wait to buy the course until after I get a computer? Or should i take the computer money and buy the course and buy the computer with the profit from my first deal?

Re: legrand’s 3 mod course, do i have to have a computer? - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on December 22, 1999 at 16:51:57:

If you don’t have a computer, how did you get here? Buy the courses, make some money, buy you a better computer.
Did I hear somebody say “rain, rain”.

Good luck and good buying/selling.

Bob Taylor…Alabama