LENDER HELP - Posted by BT

Posted by Allan on April 07, 2007 at 24:28:25:

can you document your employment for at least 2 years? if you’re self employed, i will need a business license of 2 years or cpa letter…you mentioned that youre fico is 636 right? is it sfr?

LENDER HELP - Posted by BT

Posted by BT on April 05, 2007 at 11:40:17:

i need help for the purchase of my 2 flip. im looking for a no doc loan and i have a middle score of 636. does anyone know of any lenders that might take this kind of loan. thanks in advance

Re: LENDER HELP - Posted by Ben Carmona

Posted by Ben Carmona on April 05, 2007 at 18:22:04:

Hey BT,

I think I know the perfect lender for this. It’s a hard money loan but very cheap for HML, especially if you dont plan to hold that long.

I’ll send you an email.

Ben Carmona

Re: LENDER HELP - Posted by Allan

Posted by Allan on April 05, 2007 at 16:41:13:

What state is the property in? Are you using any downpayment? Whats the new purchase price? What’s the previous transfer value/sold price? I’ve done this plenty of times, I don’t guarantee that it will always work at a 100% but if you can give me more details of your transaction, I’m sure I can at least explore options for you…

Re: LENDER HELP - Posted by Frank Ruggiero

Posted by Frank Ruggiero on April 06, 2007 at 10:42:36:

Hi;
Do your HM lenders lend in Ohio?
Are they equity-based cuz my credit is trashed by tenants.
Thanks,
Frank

Re: LENDER HELP - Posted by BT

Posted by BT on April 05, 2007 at 16:49:36:

its in tx, the purchase price is 57,500 1500sqft 4bed 2 bath i can put down up to 20%(but i would like to do less of course) tax apprisal is 107k, i cant find last purchase price, but comps on the same street and in the area are running 100k to 130k for same sqft