Life as an employee - Posted by Ryan (NC)

Posted by Jeanne on April 14, 2006 at 12:13:02:

I’m going to publish two mobile home Success Stories on April 26, including Ryan’s “$2,500 Monthly Cash Flow on a $5,000 Investment.”

Ryan bought two small “turnaround” mobile home parks.

Watch for the next CRE Online Newsletter.

Jeanne

Life as an employee - Posted by Ryan (NC)

Posted by Ryan (NC) on April 14, 2006 at 08:26:37:

As I listened to the news this morning Ford is closing two more plants and laying off a few more thousand hardworking folks. The company I worked for prior to going full time in this business is shutting its doors in my state on the 29th of this month kicking 100+ folks to the curb like they are nothing more than a bag of garbage to be cleaned out when they lock the doors.

Folks it can happen without warning and even if you make good money and love your job, unfortunately as an employee you are a disposable asset that can be replaced at the drop of a dime. If you don?t have a backup plan you are living in a dream world that was created when the employer?s still cared about their employee?s way back when.

It doesn?t take much to get started with this business and even doing it just part time you can create a sweet cushion that will help cover life?s unexpected changes and it might even lead to a major change in your life style once you retire.

Food for Thought?
http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/wwwboard4/messages/46954.html

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

Re: Life as an employee - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on April 14, 2006 at 16:41:59:

Ryan, I remember you previous post, “Death of an Employee,” just a few months ago. Sounds to me like you’ve got a crystal ball there, kid! I’m not only proud as punch of your progress, but find you an inspiration, especially on those days that don’t go so well. I find myself thinking, “What would Ryan do about this?” Thanks for sharing so much of your learning process–it is much appreciated.

Tye