Lonnie - Posted by Steve

Posted by Dean (IL) on January 25, 1999 at 15:22:23:

I’ve got the “Deals on Wheels” (his first book)and “Making Money With Mobile Homes”. His books have sample forms in the appendices and I think those two coupled with his articles found here is all you need.

I don’t have the home study course yet. I imagine it would be a little more in depth.

Good luck!

Lonnie - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on January 25, 1999 at 15:12:58:

We’re new to REI and interested in flipping MH’s. If their are any students of Lonnie out there, I would appreciate your input on which of his books would best get us started in the right direction.

P.S… We want to get on the fast track.

All of Lonnie’s matrial is a must! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on January 25, 1999 at 22:31:19:

Hi Steve,
It sounds like you are motivated to start doing deals. Now all you need are Lonnie’s materials. Follow Deans and Tony’s
advice, I would add to that his home study course. Also you might want to read up on negotiating. People skills are a must in
this business.
Also I would start reading posts and asking questions. In addition read the articles. So many techniques and such can be
applied.
Like any venture, research is paramount. Once you have a grasp on your research get out and do one. But please, read and
study Lonnie’s martial first. It will save you time, headache and gray hair.
Good Luck and keep us all posted on your successes,
Dirk

Re: Lonnie - Posted by Tony_VA

Posted by Tony_VA on January 25, 1999 at 16:02:11:

I agree with Dean. I would recommend them both. They are well worth the money and they will more than pay for themselves.