Lonnie Scruggs? - Posted by Robert Cox

Posted by Andrea on April 06, 2000 at 14:49:41:

Hi Robert,

I ordered his book through this site (see courses and books link on side bar at top of page)

I’m not in a very different position money wise and was torn between Lonnie deals and flipping to get the ball rolling (or maybe you have a rich friend who could be your bank roll for a great yield?)

I think the combination of Lonnie’s great ‘down to earth’ way of presenting things and the basics of a financial calculator under my belt have made me feel a whole lot clearer on the idea that this CAN be done regardless of where we’re at now.

Oh yeah, and one other set of books that helped me further along in my ‘rich thinking’ rather than ‘poor thinking’ …and I would read these first if you regard trading your time for an hourly wage a viable option… ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ and the second book ‘The Cash Flow Quadrant’ both by Robert Kiyosaki.

Attitude will make or break you :slight_smile:

Andrea

Lonnie Scruggs? - Posted by Robert Cox

Posted by Robert Cox on April 06, 2000 at 14:28:18:

I am considering being a real estate investor. Hearing good things about Lonnie. Any and all info good or bad would be helpful. Where can I get his book, Making Money on Mobile Homes? I don’t have strong credit and very little cash. Do I have a chance?

Thank you everybody,

Robert Cox

Re: Lonnie Scruggs? - Posted by Eric (SoCal)

Posted by Eric (SoCal) on April 06, 2000 at 15:50:52:

Robert,

Lonnie’s material is great, as well as the “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” stuff. I totally recommend them. Be aware though, once you start reading these books and ordering these courses, you’ll likely find that you’re immediately hungry for ~MORE~ lol… which surely is a good thing.
Have fun!

Eric