Lonnies method in Canada - Posted by Craig

Posted by John Merchant on September 24, 2004 at 07:59:09:

If you’ll talk to several MH dealers, and MHP mgrs in your area you’ll learn a lot about how things are done in BC.

As far as their laws being all that different, I’ve not found that to be true, and I’ve spent a good bit of time in the BC Statutes…and I’ve had several legal matters in court in BC.

Also, if you’d have a chat with BC Dept of Licensing, they can provide you with a lot of info about their procedures to be followed when buying and/or selling a MH w financing. Although I don’t know, never having looked, it may be the same agency that licenses autos, but they can tell you quickly.

Lonnies method in Canada - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on September 23, 2004 at 09:27:51:

I’m just looking at buying either Lonnie’s books or the course.
But what I would like to know is it geared for the US, is it filled with a bunch of legal forms that are not valid in Canada.
Most of the real estate books I have read are entirely US based and have a lot of info that if use here will get you into trouble
Has anyone used this method up here? I would love to hear from people that have, especially from British Columbia.
Does anyone know if their are specific regulations to MHs here, or to financing them?
And is there a website where I can find this information?