Lonnie's pre-convention course - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on February 23, 1999 at 22:20:34:

Lordy! I should have mentioned that the Lonnie course is part of the NoteWorthy convention which is scheduled for the same dates as the creonline convention, but is being held at the Adams Mark hotel. They are independent of each other. I was told, in prior posts, that the creonline people (you, me) could register for a one-day seminar at the OTHER convention. It has been about 3 weeks since it has come up on the board.

It is not a preconvention course for the creonline convention. Sorry if I left that impression.

Lonnie’s pre-convention course - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on February 23, 1999 at 16:01:31:

Anyone going to Lonnie’s preconvention course at
Noteworty at Adams’ Mark in Dallas on the 4th?

Re: Lonnie’s pre-convention course - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on February 23, 1999 at 18:20:26:

My husband, Dennis, is signed up and looking forward to it. And you?
Carol

Re: Lonnie’s pre-convention course - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on February 23, 1999 at 19:29:19:

I’ll be there!

Anyone else want to learn how to make 50% - 75% - 100+% yield on your investments?

More info needed. - Posted by Tracy

Posted by Tracy on February 23, 1999 at 21:37:29:

How do I get more info on this Pre-convention course? Are there any other “events” before or after the convention that some of us in the outer reaches have not yet heard about?

Tracy

Re: More info … - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on February 23, 1999 at 22:30:41:

Lonnie Scruggs, the guru of all guru’s when it comes to making money with mobile homes, will have a one day workshop on march 4th at the Adam’s Mark Hotel in Dallas. The cost is $99. To register, call Lonnie at 757-436-2197

If you’re not familiar with Lonnie’s course, he teaches you how to find and buy older mobile homes for $3000 or less(often MUCH less) then turn around and sell them quickly for $6,000, $8,000, or more with owner financing and creating a hefty return on your investment but without all the headaches and hassles of rehabbing or landlording.