Lonnie's score card - Posted by Karl (Ohio)

Posted by d.henderson on March 02, 2000 at 07:14:24:

(

Lonnie’s score card - Posted by Karl (Ohio)

Posted by Karl (Ohio) on March 01, 2000 at 21:45:06:

I must be dragging my feet. It took me three days to sell a MH since the convention. I bought a nice ?77 14X60 last week for $3k, sold it today at lunch for $5k cash, gave $100 to the PM for the referral. (I?m still working a full time job, so I have to conduct business during lunch). Another cash buyer, darn it, I can?t seem to get a promissory note created, messing up my bookkeeping. A measly 63% return, I know, but I?m new at this and am still learning. (Wait a minute, isn?t that a 3,276% annual yield?)

That same PM told me today there?s a $35k doublewide for sale in his park, the finance company that owns it will pay a 7% commission to get it sold, and he just had a buyer walk into his office who wants it. The PM ran a credit check on the guy, credits good. The problem is the PM is swamped and doesn?t have the time to put the deal together, wants to know I?d do him a favor and take it off his hands and close the deal and take the commission. Is this guy my new best friend or what? I hope he has a decent golf game, there?s a golf course down the street from his park.

I think what happened was I kissed the Godfather?s turquoise ring at the convention, and its bringing me good mobile home luck.

I told someone at the convention last Friday that I was having my first MH moved that day. They asked me if I drained the water heater. Was I supposed to? I had visions all weekend of that water heater spread across the highway. When I got home, I went and checked on the trailer. It made it in one piece, but the floor under both the water heater and the furnace was completely shot, I?m lucky I didn?t lose both units through the floor. That would have been an extremely painful lesson.

I wish I would have beat Steph to the punch and posted a closed deal earlier, but then again she has a lot more zest than I do, now doesn?t she? (That?s right, Steph, that was me whistling at you!)

Karl Kleiner

Re: Lonnie’s score card - Posted by Dave (WI)

Posted by Dave (WI) on March 02, 2000 at 22:21:30:

You’re the man!!!

All I’ve done since the convention is buy another MH (Seller orginally wanted $9,000 but I bought for $2,200) and finally get a hold of that PM to get one sold.

I need to find 1 cash buyer in order to pay Uncle Sam. I called Kathy Amrein the other day and left a message. Hopefully she can finance one for me.

You’re making the rest of us look like slackers… - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on March 02, 2000 at 09:17:23:

way to go!

John Hyre

p.s. steph - Posted by Terry (Dallas)

Posted by Terry (Dallas) on March 02, 2000 at 07:48:51:

You said you were going to catch Steve C but all in one day? Man way to go.
Terry

Re: Lonnie’s score card - Posted by Terry (Dallas)

Posted by Terry (Dallas) on March 02, 2000 at 07:42:14:

Way to go man. Still kicking people in the teeth and telling us to wake up and get out there and do deals. But I don’t believe it. It can’t be done :wink: What is that 8 or nine deals in a month and a half? NAH!
haha I bet your banker is starting to like you.
Great job my friend.
Terry