Looking for Chuck (AZ) - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on October 01, 2003 at 12:53:47:

Looking for Chuck (AZ) - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on October 01, 2003 at 11:21:39:

I have been reading the archives -trying to get up to speed on the finer details of investing in 55+ parks. I am in Arizona and would love to contact Chuck(AZ).

I understand he was once a regular here, and I was wondering if he lurks, or if anyone on this board keeps in touch with him.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

WARNING: Wear full battle gear when… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on October 03, 2003 at 21:57:19:

…contacting Chuck. He may try to kill you as he give you his advice. You take the good with the bad.

The advice is good. Chuck is bad.

His answers will go something like this: This is what you do, but, you’ve got to be some kind of idiot to ask such a dumb question.

Naughty boy, Chuck.

Regards doc

Re: Looking for Chuck (AZ) - Posted by The55+GuyFromAZ

Posted by The55+GuyFromAZ on October 01, 2003 at 11:57:05:

Try clicking on his name (underlined and in blue text) at the top of his posts.

Doc, you’re always right on the money… - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on October 03, 2003 at 22:27:46:

…but you missed the mark this time -by a mile. Mr. Chuck(AZ) was every bit the gentleman; cordial, prompt, gracious and polite. And, amazingly knowledgable, resourceful and willing to go out of his way to help. Even when handling out-of-town business, Chuck took time to help me with a few local issues.

Thanks for the warning, but I went in ‘eyes wide open’. I’ve been lurking for years, and I am cognizant of much of the history of this board.

I never miss your posts, sir. Keep up the good work. There are many of us out here who appreciate the willingness of good people like you (and Chuck) to help out beginners.

Thanks again,

Michael