Looking for fellow central Ca Investors! - Posted by Dave_ca

Posted by Bryan in Cali on February 04, 2002 at 22:09:13:

I live in Sacramento, and I find that there are very few resources here in north central California for people who want to invest in RE or build wealth. I haven’t been able to find a real RE investor’s club here. (I’m into Kiyosaki, and I can’t find a Cashflow group here either-on richdad.com somebody wanted to start a game in Tracy but gave up for lack of interest.) Forget about finding a mentor, unless you’re willing to drive to San Jose. I intend to move there as soon as I can, but first I have to get some cashflow. I haven’t been able to find any actual RE investors here either, except a few semi dishonest flippers. We’re on our own.

Looking for fellow central Ca Investors! - Posted by Dave_ca

Posted by Dave_ca on February 04, 2002 at 11:52:11:

hello all:
I have tried to find a RE club in our area and have not found one. I will be investing in Stockton. I have my realtor (for mls info) already lined up. I am looking for an RE attorny, and fellow investors. I will be doing this full time as my current employment ends march 1 and I will have alot of free time then (LOL). I would like to find or form a club if one dosn’t exist. any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Dave_ca USMC

Re: Looking for fellow central Ca Investors! - Posted by Ian(Honolulu)

Posted by Ian(Honolulu) on March 09, 2002 at 05:35:39:

Hey found this post written about a month ago… I think I’ll be coming to the Sacramento area to invest within a few months. I’ve received a rather large inheritance to work with, am planning to buy and hold for rents/appreciation. Since you wrote this post have you found any investors or REI clubs?

-Ian